Ma Laxmi was Osho's first secretary and was instrumental in transforming Acharya Rajneesh into Bhagwan Osho. A web series in the works will tell the story of Ma Yoga Laxmi, the first secretary of the controversial spiritual guru Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, also known as Osho. The script will be based on the book by Rashid Maxwell "The Only Life: Osho, Laxmi And A Journey Of The Heart."
Search your favorite
- If you are hosting your friends or family in this pandemic then keep these things in mind
- Purab Kohli and Rasika Dugal started the shooting of Out of Love 2
- Ajay Devgan's OTT debut will be with the web series 'Rudra: The Edge Of Darkness.'
- Report says, OTT platforms exercise caution in response to the Centre's guidance and the Supreme Court's obser
- Operation Java on Zee5, a police procedural thriller that serves as a wake-up call.