In the fifth episode of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Sam Wilson finally agreed to take up the Captain America shield and possibly even the identity. Kari Skogland, the director, explains what it means. “We wanted Sam to engage in both public and private conversation about what it means for a Black man to pick up such an iconic historically white symbol,” she told Entertainment Weekly.
Search your favorite
- Ajay Devgan's OTT debut will be with the web series 'Rudra: The Edge Of Darkness.'
- Suriya's Soorarai Pottru has been chosen for the 2021 Shanghai International Film Festival.
- Report says, OTT platforms exercise caution in response to the Centre's guidance and the Supreme Court's obser
- Actress Juhi Chawla files plea against 5G wireless technology in Delhi High Court
- Lady Gaga remembers being raped trauma: 'Person who raped me dropped me off pregnant on a corner.'