It was always in the mind of scientists and always will be about the formation of stars, so one theory is propagating these days. Stars are born in dense clouds of molecular hydrogen gas that permeate the interstellar space of most galaxies. While star-forming physics is complex, significant progress has been made in recent years in understanding how stars form in a galactic environment. And that galactic environment actually defines the level of formation of stars.
Search your favorite
- Ajay Devgan's OTT debut will be with the web series 'Rudra: The Edge Of Darkness.'
- Suriya's Soorarai Pottru has been chosen for the 2021 Shanghai International Film Festival.
- Report says, OTT platforms exercise caution in response to the Centre's guidance and the Supreme Court's obser
- Lady Gaga remembers being raped trauma: 'Person who raped me dropped me off pregnant on a corner.'
- Actress Juhi Chawla files plea against 5G wireless technology in Delhi High Court