Rubina Dilaik, the Bigg Boss 14 winner, tested positive for the coronavirus earlier this month. The actress is quarantined at her Shimla home and has confirmed that she is doing much better. She posted a video in which Rubina Dilaik arrives in Shimla and undergoes a rapid antigen test. When her results come out positive, she is overjoyed and declares that she will be able to donate plasma in a month.
Search your favorite
- Ajay Devgan's OTT debut will be with the web series 'Rudra: The Edge Of Darkness.'
- Suriya's Soorarai Pottru has been chosen for the 2021 Shanghai International Film Festival.
- Report says, OTT platforms exercise caution in response to the Centre's guidance and the Supreme Court's obser
- Lady Gaga remembers being raped trauma: 'Person who raped me dropped me off pregnant on a corner.'
- Actress Juhi Chawla files plea against 5G wireless technology in Delhi High Court