Amitabh Bachchan, Kartik Aaryan, Kareena Kapoor, Gauahar Khan, and others have asked their fans to stay at home and stay healthy as Cyclone Tauktae approaches the Mumbai coast. “Please everyone along the western coast be healthy and indoors,” Armaan Malik tweeted. This cyclone does not seem to be in good shape.” Swara Bhasker expressed her delight on Twitter, writing, "Oh well! “Add a cyclone into the mix!” Urmila Matondkar, an actor-turned-politician, tweeted, "As told by the IMD, wind intensity will rise as the cyclone approaches #MUMBAI." Please stop going anywhere near the coast.”
Search your favorite
- Ajay Devgan's OTT debut will be with the web series 'Rudra: The Edge Of Darkness.'
- Suriya's Soorarai Pottru has been chosen for the 2021 Shanghai International Film Festival.
- Report says, OTT platforms exercise caution in response to the Centre's guidance and the Supreme Court's obser
- Actress Juhi Chawla files plea against 5G wireless technology in Delhi High Court
- Lady Gaga remembers being raped trauma: 'Person who raped me dropped me off pregnant on a corner.'