Walt Disney Co’s Disney+ streaming service has signed up more than 100 million paying subscribers around the world in its first 16 months, Chief Executive Bob Chapek said at the company’s annual shareholder meeting on Tuesday. Chapek also said Disney hopes to reopen its California theme parks to limited attendance in late April. Chief Executive Bob Chapek also said Disney hopes to reopen its California theme parks to limited attendance in late April. The parks were closed a year ago due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Search your favorite
- Ajay Devgan's OTT debut will be with the web series 'Rudra: The Edge Of Darkness.'
- Suriya's Soorarai Pottru has been chosen for the 2021 Shanghai International Film Festival.
- Report says, OTT platforms exercise caution in response to the Centre's guidance and the Supreme Court's obser
- Lady Gaga remembers being raped trauma: 'Person who raped me dropped me off pregnant on a corner.'
- Actress Juhi Chawla files plea against 5G wireless technology in Delhi High Court