Roughly 3.98 million people signed up for Netflix from January through March, below the 6.25 million average projection of analysts surveyed by Refinitiv. Netflix said slower production of TV shows and movies during the pandemic hurt subscriber growth in the first quarter.
Search your favorite
- Ajay Devgan's OTT debut will be with the web series 'Rudra: The Edge Of Darkness.'
- Suriya's Soorarai Pottru has been chosen for the 2021 Shanghai International Film Festival.
- Report says, OTT platforms exercise caution in response to the Centre's guidance and the Supreme Court's obser
- Lady Gaga remembers being raped trauma: 'Person who raped me dropped me off pregnant on a corner.'
- Actress Juhi Chawla files plea against 5G wireless technology in Delhi High Court