During today's hearing on the OTT platform, the Supreme Court stated that control over it is required. According to the Supreme Court, pornographic content is being shown on the OTT platform, and it is necessary to control it. The Supreme Court has postponed the hearing on Amazon CEO Aparna Purohit's petition.
Search your favorite
- Ajay Devgan's OTT debut will be with the web series 'Rudra: The Edge Of Darkness.'
- Suriya's Soorarai Pottru has been chosen for the 2021 Shanghai International Film Festival.
- Report says, OTT platforms exercise caution in response to the Centre's guidance and the Supreme Court's obser
- Actress Juhi Chawla files plea against 5G wireless technology in Delhi High Court
- Lady Gaga remembers being raped trauma: 'Person who raped me dropped me off pregnant on a corner.'